The Absolute Sound's Buyer's Guide to Cables, Power Products, Accessories, and Music 2016
Free and easy-to-navigate, The Absolute Sound’s Buyer’s Guide to Cables, Power Products, Accessories, and Music offers full-length equipment reviews from TAS and brand-new product introductions across categories—from cables and interconnects, power cords and power conditioners to digital interconnects to a variety of other accessories. This year-end edition also features the Top Ten lists of year’s best music releases.
This new 2016 guide is your one-stop resource for the scoop on the latest and greatest hi-fi gear, plus:
- On the Horizon—19 of the latest hot new cables and power products to enter the hi-fi market
- Cable and Interconnect Construction—Robert Harley explains how cables are built and why it matters in this excerpt from his latest edition of The Complete Guide to High-End Audio.
- 27 equipment reviews of cables, power products, and accessories from The Absolute Sound
- Mobile Fidelity’s One-Step LP Process—Robert Harley details the unique advantages of MoFi’s innovative method of record mastering.
- Top Ten Music lists of the year’s most important releases across analog and digital formats