10. No need to leave the exhibit area in search of food.
9. Product spiels are in German, so you don’t feel guilty about tuning them out.
8. Million dollar cars with high zoot audio systems.
7. Everyone drinks beer at lunch.
6. “High End 2013” signs plastered all over town.
5. Exhibit hallways have cool names like Joe Cocker Alley.
4. Hot pink speakers and other assorted audio oddities.
3. Several exhibit rooms feature bars.
2. Women attend in droves.
1. The taxi ride from the airport averages 120mph.