The following is a press release issued by TIDAL Audio.
May 13, 2015 - TIDAL Audio from Germany will be showing their latest products and TIDAL (High Fidelity Music Streaming) at Munich High End 2015, room F121. The system consists of the new Camira D/A Converter, Presencio Reference Preamplifier, the new Assoluta Monoblock power amp, and the new Akira loudspeakers, (1.40M tall speakers with the La Assoluta system - Pure diamond tweeter and midrange woofer).
TIDAL Assoluta Monoblock
- Tidal’s proprietary linear power supply that accurately regulates the voltage and current with 330,000uF capacity per channel.
- Three Tidal’s proprietary transformers with pure silver, surface polished hollow conductor winding. Each transformer is magnetically shielded and temperature controlled in a resonance damped cabinet.
- Cold welding on all termination for lowest resistance and stable contact area.
- No coupling capacitors in the signal path.
- Multi-layer PCB with 4 x 105 uF layers.
- Ultra-low impedance capacitors directly at the transistors
- Weight: 85kg
- Dimension: 60cm L x 44cm W x 32.5cm H
- Power: 360W/8ohm, 700W/4ohm, 1,200W/2ohm
- Power Supply: 3 x 800VA transformers
- Linear Power Supply: 1 x 2,000VA
- Bandwidth: More than 500,000Hz
- Distortions 25W/4Ohm: Below 0.01%
- Distortions -1dB below max power: below 0.08%