(Editor's Note: Phiaton introduced their new PS 320 headphones today, July 15th. They are reportedly ultra lightweight yet very comfortable. Following is information, supplied by Phiaton, on these new headphones)
"Travelers who want the comfort of an ultra lightweight headphone without having to insert an earbud in their ear will want to tune in to Phiaton’s new PS 320 headphones. Offering minimal weight and maximum comfort over extended periods of use, the PS 320 is one of the most wearable headphones on the market today. The compact headphones utilize leather ear cups and soft ear pads that assure a relaxing listening.
Phiaton’s newest closed air dynamic headphone also features an advanced coaxial dual driver system that delivers a wider frequency response and higher definition reproduction. This allows music lovers everywhere to relish and get the most from thier listening experiece, no matter the genre or style.
The supremely comfortable Phiaton PS 320 headphones cater to listeners who appreciate the classic yet luxurious look and feel of supple leather. Features include:
· Leather ear cups and soft ear pads that assure relaxing comfort even after hours of listening.
· Utilize a coaxial dual dynamic driver with passive crossover network to ensure richer bass and the full spectrum of the high frequency range.
· Feature a dual driver system incorporates a 40mm subwoofer, middle range speaker and a 16mm in one housing for superior music reproduction.
· Offer a wide 11Hz-23kHz frequency range, 102dB Sensitivity, 32 Ohm Impedance and a maximum input power of 500 mW.
· Lightweight (just 4.3 oz) and comes with a compact carrying case.
· A 3.5mm stereo plug is also provided".