September 9, 2013, Austin, Texas - The Absolute Sound (TAS) introduces its new Guide to High-End Electronics. The Absolute Sound Guide to High-End Electronics is an engaging online buyer’s guide that features some of the best coverage of high-end electronics from TAS during the past year, as well as a host of new content created expressly for this outstanding Buyer’s Guide.
This online Buyer’s Guide includes:
· Our Top Picks: Find out what our staff thinks are the top products in high-end audio electronics, including integrated amplifiers, power amplifiers, and preamplifiers
· Review Premiers: Several upcoming reviews in TAS will make their debuts in this Guide
· On The Horizon: 16 high-end electronics products of merit about to be introduced
· Headphone Amplifiers: Review summaries of a dozen of the top headphone amplifiers
· Feature: Robert Harley on “How to Choose a Power Amplifier”
· 29 Full Reviews: Expert reviews of some of the best electronics in TAS during the past year
· Editors’ Choice: A special compilation of our most recent TAS Editor’s Choice selections of electronics
Free access to this new Guide is made possible through the sponsorships of Wyred 4 Sound and Sony. It is made available on theabsolutesound.com website.
About The Absolute Sound
The Absolute Sound is the world's preeminent magazine for high-end audio enthusiasts and is available on the newsstand and via subscription. Since 1973, TAS has set the standard for audio and music journalism, helping to shape the industry and guiding both audiophiles and music lovers to get better sound. It's online home, theabsolutesound.com, offers a variety of content including expert audio and music reviews, blogs, news, answers, and free Buyer's Guides. Both The Absolute Sound and theabsolutesound.com are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Nextscreen, LLC.