power conditioner

I'm planning on having a dedicated 20 amp line run ror my power amp and would like to have a dedicated power conditioner for my power amp only. I've been looking for a single or double outlet power conditioner can you recomend any. I think running a power amp this way would help, any thoughts on this would be helpful. I don't have any high end audio stores with in 50-75 miles except a Best Buy and H H Gregg & those guys don't know much. Thanks.

1 Answer

  • I like the "Shunyata" conditioners alot.  At this time "Music Direct" has the "Hydra Alpha 2/Venom HC" for $750.00 ( regular $1300.00 )!  What you get is a dedicated 2 outlet Hydra power conditioner with a Venom HC ( High Current  20A ) power cable which is required to plug the Hydra into your wall socket - I think for what you're looking for this would be ideal and MD delivers!  I've ordered from them in the past and have always had very good service.  I believe shipping is free in the US.

    Hope this helps. P.S. I'm planning on ordering one for myself.

    add comment

Your Answer

Login to answer.

How to Vote

Questions and answers have point totals and voting arrows to the left. Clicking on the up arrow will add 2 points to the question or answer, and clicking on the down arrow will subtract 1 point.

Questions and answers that are insightful or helpul should be voted up. This will help push them to the top of the page, and allow other community members to discover good questions and answers faster and easier.

Questions and answers that or off-topic or poor should be voted down. This will push them further down and allow better questions or answers to take their place.